Sunday, June 06, 2010

Helen Hamas, I Mean Thomas, Jew-Bashing Liberal National Treasure. . . .

According to Van Hensling at moonbattery.com:

For more of the lively intellect that has so endeared Helen to the liberal establishment, here she is again calling on Jews to get out of Israel and back to the Auschwitz region:




Separated at Birth?

She's even uglier on the inside than she is outside.

--------------------------------------------

Yo Helen the land of Israel was given to Abraham from GOD and the Jewish people are his descendants . . . . 

The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."  Genesis 12:1-3

I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me." Genesis 22:17-18

I found this interesting quote to describe Christians:  We are gentile christians but spiritual jews

--------------------------------------------