Thursday, May 07, 2009

Torture Debate Solved. . . .

Real Torture is listening to all the debate about Torture.

Here's what I don't understand about the torture debate. . . .The CIA can't drip a little water over a terriorist head or make them uncomfortable in any way, even if they can get information that could save American's lives. . . . But the US Military can shoot them dead on the battlefield. So. . . . SHOOT THEM DEAD ON THE BATTLEFIELD. . . .End of Debate (No more need for Gitmo either)

Let me tell you right now, if anyone is threatening my family they will not get the Geneva Convention treatment. They will learn that the 2nd amendment is alive and well in Texas. (Which also includes a baseball bat, knife or anything else I can get my hands on)

Then to quote Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind "Well I guess I've done murder. Well I won't think about this now. I'll think about it tomorrow." . . . .